I get a "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" error on one of my cpanel domains what should I do?
All our products (except for Australian IPs) come with unlimited bandwidth (fair usage applies).
You see this error message on a domain that has exceeded its assigned bandwidth limit.
To fix this problem, follow these steps:
- log in to the WHM with your reseller username and password
- Create a new package and assign more bandwidth to the new package. Ensure you enter a value for the bandwidth field and do NOT check the unlimited checkbox.
- Click on the "upgrade/downgrade an account" item on the left menu
- Select the name of the domain with the problem from the list and then click on the modify link
- On the next page, change the newly created package from the list and click on the upgrade/downgrade button.
Your domain should now be on the new bandwidth limit.
If you have ordered one of our unlimited offerings, you may set this number to something big. ↩︎