How to create a phpinfo page?
A phpinfo page shows all the PHP settings and enabled PHP modules for your website/domain and may come in very handy in troubleshooting.
- Log into your cPanel. (this is your domain cPanel not your WHM account)
- Open your File Manager.
- Navigate to a directory inside your domain’s public_html folder.
It is important to remember where you create the file as each folder can be set in a way to have different PHP settings.
- In this example, we are viewing the PHP settings for our main domain, and we need to navigate to the public_html folder.
- In the top menu, click New File.
- When prompted for the file name, enter phpinfo.php.
- Find the phpinfo.php file in your list of files.
- Right-click on the file and choose “Edit”. If you see a “Text Editor” prompt, choose “utf-8” from the drop-down list and then click “Edit”.
- Enter the following text:
<? phpinfo(); ?>
- Click Save Changes.
- Now go to http://yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php, and there you should see all the information about your PHP settings.
Make sure you first changed yourdomain.com with your domain name in your browser address bar.